As every player knows that basketball game has dynamic jumpings and multidirectional moves for which you have to choose the Best Grip basketball shoes that bite the floors beastly. Better basketball shoes maintain your stability and grip on the courts. They boost your performance at a higher level. Shoes that are more grippy will help you to jump higher, quick cut the direction after every 2 seconds and, shoot the basketball with more confidence.
If your shoes are not compatible with the basketball courts then there may be chances of slipping off the courts and players have to experience unwanted injuries. To prevent unwanted injuries we have listed the best grip basketball shoes that are crafted with the forefoot strap wrapping system for better support and grip, rubber sole, and herringbone traction pattern. Along with that, they have the abilities of shock absorption and impact protection.
Best Grip Basketball Shoes in 2021
Here is the list of best grip basketball shoes that are compatible with weather conditions and provide grip on both surfaces including dusty courts and clean slippery courts.
Our Top Picks!
|1. Jordan Men’s Air Legacy 312 Low Top|
|2. Under Armour Men’s Curry 3|
|3. Adidas Crazy Light Boost 2018 Shoe|
|4. Under Armour Men’s Spawn Low|
|5. Adidas Performance Men’s Cloudfoam Ilation|
|6. Nike Men’s Hyperdunk 2015 PRM|
|7. Under Armour Men’s Sc 3zer0 Iii|
1. Jordan Men’s Air Legacy 312 Low Top Basketball Shoes
The Air Jordan legacy 312 is manufactured by Don C. It is created from several models including Air Jordan 1 and Air Jordan 3. It has a combination of black and red leather which adds a gorgeous look to it. A quite comfortable basketball shoe having a better grip on the outdoor surfaces.
The rubber outsole provides an excellent grip on slippery surfaces. As a basketball game has dynamic dribbles and moves this Jordan air legacy 312 is suitable for the outdoor courts with exceptional grip.
- It has a leather upper which is quite durable for outdoors. Some wearers stated that its upper is soft as butter with more comfortability.
- A forefoot strap wraps the foot completely which prevents injuries against rough surfaces and provides a better grip to the foot.
- The visible air cushioning unit feels comfortable even better than other sneakers.
- A lighter basketball shoe that is more suitable for dynamic moves and quick-cut directions.
- Have a basketball shoe that has elements of the previous basketball shoes Air Jordan 1 and Air Jordan 3.
- A longer lifespan basketball shoes because of the rubber outsole and dynamic grip on the slippery surfaces as well as dirty courts.
- Durable for outdoors
- The grip on rough surfaces
- Comfort cushion
- Durable rubber outsole
- fits a little big
2. Under Armour Men’s Curry 3 Basketball Shoe
The signature shoe of the famous basketball player Stephen curry. A consistent and well-performing basketball sneaker that is designed for providing a consistent grip on the courts. In a very lightweight price package, it provides impact protection on courts. The cushion is really comfortable and for long-time play. Rather than choosing the expensive basketball shoes, wear a sneaker that has all mesmerizing features at an affordable price.
- Its upper is crafted with synthetic thread bone upper which provides breathability to the foot. Wearing these sneakers will make your feet fresh preventing your foot from sweating.
- A carbon fiber shank plate beneath the shoe provides excellent stability.
- The herringbone traction having the ability to multi-direction moves which is part of the basketball game.
- The grooves of the shoes are shallow for sticking on the courts excellently.
- A quite comfortable sneaker having a firm cushion and the ability of the shock absorption against high jumpings.
- A true to size basketball shoe having a wonderful lacing system better support and fitness to the midfoot.
- Along with more fitness, the padded foam collar hugs your foot feels comfortable and fit.
- Consistent grip
- Herringbone traction
- Great support and fitness
- Ability of shock absorption
- Frequently cleaning needed
3. Adidas Crazy Light Boost 2018 Shoe – Men’s Basketball
The Adidas crazy light boost is a solid performer at every surface. Not all materials feel premium but the upper material is the most durable part of it. A serious grip on almost every type of surface because of the shallow grooves. It gives an optimal grip on the clean courts.
However, it has also a better grip on dusty courts. An affordable package that also included the firm cushion. Some buyers revealed that it doesn’t look so good in hands but when you wear it performs one step ahead.
- Its traction performs solidly on almost every court even the shoe will never get slipped off on the dirty courts. The thick and solid traction is much durable and the groove spacing is crafted right in a way.
- The Textile upper is much breathable and regulates the air around your foot.
- The foam-filled Achilles provides comfort. It boosts your strength and energy and reduces the soreness of muscles.
- It is compatible with certain outdoor weather conditions. The TPU wrapping system provides great support while side to side moves.
- An extremely lightweight basketball shoe with an affordable price makes it the best grip basketball shoe.
- Solid traction
- TPU wrapping system
- Doesn’t look good
Read: Best outdoor basketball
4. Under Armour Men’s Spawn Low Basketball Shoe
The Under Armour spawn low is an outstanding basketball shoe. It’s beast and soft traction sticks on the courts crazy. One of the best grip basketball shoes among our all listed sneakers. The strong Micro-g Cushioning mesmerized its comfort and responsiveness. The lightweight mesh makes it cool from the inside. It boosts your energy level for playing. The standard support is pretty good. It fulfills the need of your foot.
- Its soft rubber compound helps to stick on the courts. It doesn’t matter if you are on a dusty court or a clean court.
- The Adaptive tractions pattern provides you stability while multidirectional moves. It also helps in stop and starting quickly without causing any injury to the foot.
- The Micro-g cushioning is its best part that feels softer and provides balance.
- TPU coated interwoven layers enhances its performance according to outdoor weather conditions.
- More durable and more bendable help your foot to move easily in any direction.
- the upper is polyurethane mesh that is breathable and lightweight.
- It provides superior support to the midfoot. The lacing system is more enhanced than other sneakers. The wide lace hole wraps the whole midfoot providing full fitness. it fits true to size.
- Although a basketball game has harsh landings so that a Die-cut EVA sock liner is here for providing comfort while landing.
- Micro-g Cushioning
- Rubber compound
- TPU coated interwoven layers
- Spacing in the toe area
5. Adidas Performance Men’s Cloudfoam Ilation Mid Basketball Shoe
Improve your basketball game with high-quality budget basketball shoes Adidas performance Cloudfoam Ilation. It’s manufactured for both surfaces outdoor and indoors. It comes with a great design and comfort which allows you to enjoy your favorite game.
The high-top style basketball shoe is much durable and light in weight. The shoes will retain in shape for a long time because of the high-quality material. Especially the outsole rubber prevents from slipping off on ultra-smooth surfaces.
- The rubber outsole is much grippy. it doesn’t slip on the outdoor courts as well as indoor courts. The pretty standard traction has a pattern like zigzag which provides stickiness on the courts.
- A high-top basketball shoe that is true to size. The sides have 3 stripe logo which provides freshness and breathability to the foot.
- The mid-cut design is crafted to providing stability and support to the ankle.
- The manufacturers used cloud foam technology that makes the shoe very light in weight. You will never feel tired as it is super comfortable.
- An affordable package that includes full-grain leather basketball shoes you will never get such an affordable basketball with full full-grain leather.
- The cushion is worth the price. The Cloudfoam padding enhances its feel as compared to other sneakers which also have cloud foam cushioning.
- Great cushion
- The grippy outsole
- full-grain leather
- Stable and supportive to the ankle
- It May does not suit everyone
6. Nike Men’s Hyperdunk 2015 PRM
Nike has launched many great models but Nike men’s Hyperdunk is one of the greatest among all. The famous basketball player Kobe Bryant took the charge of launching it firstly. It is true to size. The signature design of the high heel collar is superb looking and comfortable. The material is thin but durable. The pretty consistent grip could never change throughout many years. The most durable basketball shoe that long lasts even years. A worth buying basketball shoe for a player to enhance the game.
- It is crafted with Hyperfuse upper which makes it pretty lightweight. Some mesh on the upper regulates the air around the foot. The durability of the material is excellent.
- The highlighted part of the shoe is its traction. The traction is a herringbone pattern that withstands multidirectional moves. Along with rubber outsole adds more grip on the asphalt surfaces.
- Nike used its Flywire technology in the midfoot that wraps the midfoot for better support and provides excellent stability. Along with that, it is more flexible.
- The zoom air cushioning enhances speed and agility. it also helps in impact protection thus your feet remain safe.
- The dynamic collar is high and foamy. The huge heel counter is super responsive to the dynamic jumps which are part of the basketball game.
- The whole basketball shoe upper is much sturdy and durable hence it worths every single buck.
- Hyperfuse upper
- Sturdy and durable
- Herringbone pattern traction
- Zoom air cushioning for more mobility
- Not comfortble at the start
7. Under Armour Men’s Sc 3zer0 Iii Basketball Shoe
At only some buck Under Armour is giving a package from herringbone traction to Micro-G cushioning. A good performer at dusty courts as well as on clean courts. The Under Armour’s 3zero Iii low top basketball shoe is extremely supportive and stable. The responsiveness of the shoe is incredible especially for those players who wanna have a court feel.
However, this sneaker is suitable for lighter players and the heavy players have to look on Under Armour curry 3 which we have mentioned above.
- Its upper is crafted with synthetic upper which is breathable and keeps your feet fresh for hours. Along with that, it’s highly durable and compatible with outdoor weather conditions.
- The adjustability is the standpoint in the sneaker. its design is half bootie construction structure-wise which provides internal comfort better adjustment while running.
- The ankle collar at the top provides superior comfort and cushion. It also provides support to the foot while wearing.
- Its outsole is crafted with rubber and its pattern is herringbone that provides superior grip on both surfaces. A budget-friendly model that is offering a robust material shoe.
- For dynamic landings, the Micro-G foam midsole provides stability when takeoff and preventing your foot from hurting.
- A highly affordable best grip basketball shoe that comes with synthetic material and superior grip.
- Synthetic upper
- Rubber outsole
- Herringbone pattern traction
- Micro-G foam midsole
- Not for big men
What basketball shoes have the best grip?
Almost all listed basketball shoes have the best grip but the Under Armour curry 3 are the best among all.
All the listed products are the best option for you. These sneakers are not only best in the grip but they are also good looking and durable. Without having to worry about slipping you can perform better than other players and concentrate on your goals. These are the top picks of our choice:
- Under Armour Men’s Spawn Low Basketball Shoe
- Nike Men’s Hyperdunk 2015 PRM
- Jordan Men’s Air Legacy 312 Low Top Basketball Shoes
These basketball shoes will ultimately lead you to the success of your game. Enjoy your game with more fun and more grip on courts.